Graduate College Open House
Come explore Rush University Graduate College programs and interact with faculty, staff and students. Learn about admissions and the application process, financial aid, and student services. Programs include the following:
- Master of Science in Biotechnology
- Master of Science in Clinical Research
- Master of Science in Integrated Biomedical Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy in Integrated Biomedical Sciences, with tracks in the following:
- Cardiovascular and respiratory biology
- Function and disorder of the nervous system
- Function and disorder of the musculoskeletal system
- Immunity, infection and inflammation research
- Translational cancer research
Refreshments will be provided.
This is a past event.
Thursday, November 8 at 5:00pm
Armour Academic Center, 994A
600 S. Paulina St. Chicago, IL, 60612